DOUBLE BOILED LINSEED OIL & LINSEED OIL
PLAZA™ | Double Boiled Linseed oil (DBLO)
Double Boiled Linseed Oil is a highly refined oil for use in general building applications. It can be used with Mastic Sand to make trowel grade pointing mastic and can also be used as an oil paint additive. Double Boiled Linseed Oil is also used as a traditional wood treatment that forms a tough, hard wearing finish to all types of bare wood (except exterior oak). It can also be used on Terracotta Tiles and other Stone surfaces. Double Boiled Linseed Oil is quicker drying than Raw Linseed Oil. Apply oil liberally by using either a cloth or brush, remove excess linseed oil after saturation. Coverage – approx’ 10m2/Litre depending on porosity of surface. Performance : Excellent drying time, Gloss retention, Very good pigment wetting properties, Brush ability & leveling. Uses : Ready mixed paints, Improve drying & dispersion to printing inks, Especially used as raw material for putty, wood finishing, sports industry, construction industry, other industrial uses.
- Used for Sports Goods made of wood like Cricket bats
- Used for coating on bare walls before applying paint. For use in general building applications.
- Used for coating on bare woods before Polishing.
- Used for mixing with wall putty for enhanced strength.
- Used for filling cracks of marbles and other granite rocks.
- PLAZA™ – Double Boiled Linseed Oil – (20 x 1 Litre) Pack
- PLAZA™ – Double Boiled Linseed Oil – (9 x 1 Litre) Pack
- PLAZA™ – Double Boiled Linseed Oil – (4 x 1 Litre) Pack
- PLAZA™ – Double Boiled Linseed Oil – 1 Litre Pack
- PLAZA™ – Double Boiled Linseed Oil – 500 ml Pack
- PLAZA™ – Double Boiled Linseed Oil – 200 ml Pack
- PLAZA™ – Double Boiled Linseed Oil – 100 ml Pack
PLAZA™ | Linseed oil
Linseed oil, also known as flax seed oil, yellowish oil obtained from the dried, ripened seeds of the flax plant (Linum usitatissimum).. Linseed oil is a drying oil, meaning it can polymerize into a solid form. Due to its polymer-forming properties, linseed oil can be used on its own or blended with combinations of other oils, resins or solvents as an impregnator, drying oil finish or varnish in wood finishing, as a pigment binder in oil paints, as a plasticizer and hardener in putty, and in the manufacture of linoleum. Purified Linseed Oil reduces the consistency of oil color and slows down drying time. In its raw state, it gives color a high gloss. When diluted 50/50 with turpentine or Low Odor Thinner, it creates an excellent medium for most types of painting.
- 100% Pure
- Pale Yellow Color and Transparent Appearance
- Used for wood Polishing and wood strength. Used for Cricket Bats.
- Used for mixing in paints for enhanced Gloss
- Good massaging oil.