- Pure Double boiled Linseed Oil. 100% Chemical free. Export Quality. Used for Sports Goods made of wood like Cricket bats. Quality finish for wood furniture and antiques.
- Used for coating on bare walls before applying paint. For use in general building applications.
- Used for coating on bare woods before Polishing. Penetrates and protects wood. Suitable for all types of wood.
- Used for mixing with wall putty for enhanced strength. Extends and fortifies oil based paints
- Used for filling cracks of marbles and other granite rocks. Also ideal for stone and terracotta.
Double Boiled Linseed Oil is a highly refined oil for use in general building applications. It can be used with Mastic Sand to make trowel grade pointing mastic and can also be used as an oil paint additive. Double Boiled Linseed Oil is also used as a traditional wood treatment that forms a tough, hard wearing finish to all types of bare wood (except exterior oak). It can also be used on Terracotta Tiles and other Stone surfaces. Double Boiled Linseed Oil is quicker drying than Raw Linseed Oil. Apply oil liberally by using either a cloth or brush, remove excess linseed oil after saturation. Coverage – approx’ 10m2/Litre depending on porosity of surface.
Performance : Excellent drying time, Gloss retention, Very good pigment wetting properties, Brush ability & leveling. Uses : Ready mixed paints, Improve drying & dispersion to printing inks, Especially used as raw material for putty, wood finishing, sports industry, construction industry, other industrial uses.